Hey you! We’re so glad you found us. Chances are that you’re recently engaged and, first things first, CONGRATULATIONS! This is such a fun and exciting time, and we are all about it. You’ve got a million little things to figure out, and that’s what we do best. We love details and plans and celebrating love. We’re Sarah, Monica and Ellie, the three ladies who make up the Grand Occasions team, and we would love to help you in whatever you need for this big day of yours. Whether it’s Month of Coordination, Faux Floral Design, Partial Planning or something in between – we’re here for it. Shoot us an email and let’s chat about what you need. We can’t wait!
FAUX FLORAL DESIGN
We think this is one of the most amazing things we do, and we’re really proud of it. With this service, we create all of your floral pieces with high quality faux floral and rent them to you for about HALF THE PRICE of what you would pay for fresh blooms. Yeah, you read that right. We love making bride’s dreams come true this way. You should be able to have everything you envision for your wedding flowers, without exhausting your budget. Whether you need just a few items or a whole bunch, we would love to design them for you.
Here’s a list of things we’re really good at creating:
- Bride and bridesmaids bouquets
- Groom and groomsmen corsages
- Garland accents
- Arches and floral walls
- So much more!
Connect with us for a free quote and see if there’s something we can create for you!
STARTING AT $500
This is by far our most popular package! With this package, we come in a month before your wedding and pour over your minute-by-minute itinerary, confirm with all your vendors, help nail down details, and ensure that everything will run as smoothly as possible. On your wedding day, we’ll be the first ones to arrive and the last ones to leave. We’ll bring our GO Team, emergency kit, and years of experience to pull off your seamless and stress free wedding! So good, right?
Here’s more of what this package includes:
- 2 in person meetings starting 4 weeks before your wedding
- Creation of complete Wedding Day Itinerary
- Confirmation calls or emails to all your vendors a week before your wedding
- The GO Wedding Emergency Kit
- The GO Team to:
- Oversee venue set up
- Coordinate vendor arrival and placement
- Keep timely oversight throughout the day
- Cue wedding party down the aisle
- Assist in the timing of dinner, toasts, cake cutting, first dances, etc.
- Manage the collection of cards, gifts and decor
- Organize any grand exit or getaway car
- Stay on site until the end of wedding tear down
To see if we have your date available, or chat more about Month of Coordination, shoot us an email here!
STARTING AT $1,900
If you’re looking at this package, you’re probably the kinda gal who knows what she wants, and also knows she might need some professionals to make that happen. Rest easy, you’re in the right place. If you’re wanting someone to come alongside you throughout your entire wedding planning process and guide you every step of the way – look no further!
This package includes everything in the Month of Coordination package, plus:
- Personally tailored decor and design expertise
- Vendor recommendations and management
- Budget assistance
- Venue walkthroughs
- Regular planning meetings and check-ins(up to 20 hours)
- Continuous communication with the GO Team